Wednesday, September 29, 2004

 

The Blog Lives

Welcome, Will this be an interesting blog? No, probably not. If my wife's reaction to my epic mountain bike stories are anything to go by the vast majority of the population should browse on elsewhere...now..go on, go.

When my friends and I return from several hours in the forest, mud from head to toe and account our acts of daring doo (not sure of the spelling); I get, 'thats very nice dear, now strip.' Normally that would be an exciting command but its just so mud doesnt get on the carpet. This blog will simply be an outlet to anyone in the MTB community that cares and understands the shear delight that is doing 25mph downhill on slippy roots with trees in the way.

Thats all. Time to ride.



Ben avoiding the steps like a girl! Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?